Social Feed is one of the best Social Feed plugin to show your social feed from your social media accounts. Social feed plugin helps you to display Facebook feed from any Facebook page, show your twitter feed from your username or any hashtag, show your Instagram feed from your account or any Instagram hashtag, show your board pin from your Pinterest account.
Create one simple Social Feeds from one account or create custom social feeds from your all accounts. Create Social Feed to show your product gallery from Instagram. Create Social Feed from your twitter account to show your business tweets or Merge all accounts and create one social feed gallery from your Facebook brand page, Instagram photo gallery and twitter tweets your designs from Pinterest boards.
Every WordPress user should use Social Feed if you have Social Accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or VK, Social Feed will show your business or personal profile in a stylish way on your WordPress site.
If you are planning to show your Social Profile (Business or Personal) accounts on your website to enhance the social sharing experience here you how get started with Social Feed Plugin.
Installing a plugin through WordPress is quite easy.
Upload the Plugin File
- Go to Plugins ▸ Add New in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Click Browse and select current version of wp-social-feed.zip from your computer that you downloaded from WordPress.Org.
- Click Install Now.
After plugin installed successfully you can activate them by clicking Activate the button as appear on your screen.
Manually finds the Plugin from plugin directory
If you wish to activate manually.
- Go to Plugins ▸ Add New in the WordPress menu.
- Search Social Feed by Arrow Plugins from a search bar.
- Mouseover plugin thumbnail and press the Install button.
- After installing Social Feed, Click on the Activate button.
Social Feed Plugin provides different and unique settings to beautify your feeds. You can customize your feed styles using these settings.
- Social Feed Styles:
- Limit Post Caption Text:
- Vertical: If you want to show your feed in a vertical style you can select this style, it will show feeds from recent to oldest posts of your selected social network. See Vertical Feed Demo
- Blog Style: Blog style will show feed in full width like a blog post, it will also be in vertical but in full width. See Blog Style Demo
- Thumbnails: Thumbnail Feed is only for Instagram, it will hide out all the content and show only images, it's best fit for Instagram.
- Thumbnail Size: Thumbnail Size will determine how many pictures can be fit into one row.
- Masonry: Masonry Feed will show your feed in the Pinterest like view, you can make changes into the number of columns you want to show. See Masonry Style Demo
- Number of Columns in a Row: This option is only for Masonry View, it will determine how many columns you want in your feed.
This option will increase or decrease the number of post character you have, if you don't want to show the whole text of feed, you can decrease the character count to make your feed post text less.
- Show Photos Only:
If your Facebook Page, Twitter Posts have only pictures in them, you can then select this option, other wise the empty post will appear, it will hide content and show only pictures.
- Date Posted Language:
If your feed is other than English language you can make it match to your feed by changing the language of your date.
- Hide Date Posted:
This option will hide the post date from the feed.
- Hide Post Caption Text:
This will hide the text from your feed card, but everything else will appear.
- Hide Social Icon From Feed Card:
If you don't want to show the Social Icon, from where that feed is coming from to give cleaner look to your feed, you can check this option.
Appearance Tab will focus on the look and feed of the Social Feed Card, You can make changes into the default width (Specific to Feed Styles), color of the text and size of the text including the style of the profile picture of your Social Network.
- Social Feed Card Width: If you want to change the default width of the feed card you can change the size from this settings, it will only effect on Vertical Feed, Blog Style Feed, Masonry Feed will be effected by the Number of Column.
- Heading Font Size: You can change the default theme font size for the heading using this option.
- Post Content Font Size: You can change the default theme font size of the post content using this option.
- Heading Color: You can change the color of the Heading using this option.
- Post Content Color: This option will help you to change the content color of the post in your feed.
- Date Text Color: To match date color with your feed, you can use this option to change the date of the color in your feed card.
- Profile Picture Style: To change the style of your profile picture from your feed, you can use this option, three styles you can choose from.
We provide robust open source community support on the Social Feed Forum
. Additionally, you can also contact us directly on our email address
or Visit our Support Page
- FAQ: Do you have any question? Please check FAQ
- Support Forums: Free support is available on the plugin support forum.
We hope you’ve enjoyed using Social Feed! Would you consider leaving us a review on WordPress.org